6 months!!!

August 5, 2019

Okay so tomorrow is officially my 6 month mark.. I seriously dont know how this even happened!! It has just flownnn by!!

🥩Anyways, we get our transfer cheese on Saturday and I'm basically guaranteed leaving so that's pretty sad. I just loveee silver city! BUT! it's okay! Becuase bishop McDonald gave me a farewell meal of sorts yesterday! He invited us and the elders over for the best of the best 24 oz. steaks. And they're cattle farmers. So they know their steak... It was pretty amazing! 

🌧So monsoon season is here!! We have had 7 straight days with rain! Tuesday was especially rainy... you couldn't even see the car infront of you and the roads were basically rivers! It was really cool though. I was supppper happy about the rain :)

🚘We also had to say goodbye to Denise, our Toyota Tacoma. We were pretty sad, but we got a 2019 Chevy equinox and lemme tell ya... its reallllllly nice. We have been enjoying it a little too much. 

👰And! We got to go to Karen's wedding this weekend! It was super fun! I was the wedding photographer for it which I really enjoyed! We rushed from the wedding to a baptism the elders were having which was also really cool. And we are getting super pumped about Karen's baptism coming up this weekend!!

Well! It has definitely been and exciting week! Sister bohrer and I have totally geeking out over the book of mormon this week. For my second time through, I'm wanting to realllly study it. I spent an hour and a half on just the 6 verses of 1 Nephi 9 this week! Theres just noooo possible way that Joseph Smith could have made this stuff up! Its incredible! This book is insanely amazing and I just love it so much! I can't wait to keep on sharing it with others :) 

Love & miss you all
💕sister chadwick 


Pics- 
1- last night at the bishops
2- sister bohrer and I shared "the hangry burger" this week, which is a burger with hashbrowns, 2 easy fried eggs, and bacon. good stuff. still not sure how i haven't gained weight on the mish...
3- a baby kitten
4- our new equinox!
5- exhanges with hermana rosier in the big monsoon :)





Comments