I'm having a baby

September 16, 2019

Yooooooo!!! I'm having a baby!!! That's mission lingo for IM TRAINING!!! Tomorrow I'll pick up a new missionary from the mtc! I am sooooo excited!

This week was CRAZY! I drove somewhere with my phone on the hood of the car (and it didnt fall off by literally the grace of God!), I spilled my in-n-out and got teased by every employee ðŸ˜‚, i got my glasses!!, someone thought I was pregnant (kind of ironic cuz I found out I was training that day) (also shes insane so I'm not thatttttt offended lol), I held someone's glass eye, part of my tooth fell out (the tooth fairy didnt come ☹), i went on exchanges! (with sis. adams from the mtc I loveee her!), we got our transfer cheese, we had zone sports and zone breakfast, and lotssss more!!! 

On a more spirtualish note, we had a 9 & 11 year old tell us they want to be baptized, and we had a ton of people show up at church yesterday which was a total miracle!! I have been praying all week that people would come this week becuase we have been finding so much and teaching so much but no ones been coming to church! I was so happy!! PRAYERS WORK Y'ALL!!

I can't beleive another transfer has come and gone so fast! This area has picked up SO MUCH these last 6 weeks! The lords got big plans for Catalina! All we need is some greenie fire;) 

Love you allllll
💕sister chadwick 


pics!!
-catalina w/ our (mostly) matching az state park voulenteer shirts!
-hugging a saguaro!
-new glasses!!
-holding sister fischer's glass eye
-im gonna miss this district ðŸ’”

Comments