WELCOME to AZ

August 12, 2019



Well I did it! I have been in the Arizona Tucson Mission for 6 months and I am finally in Arizona!!  Not, gonna lie, leaving Silver City was sooo hard, but I am really liking it here! I'm still in the boonies which makes me super happy!
 

One of the highlights this week was voulenteering at Catalina state park! We get to voulenteer there every week!! This week we shoveled and swept dry mud off of a road. It was hot, but fun! They have free canned water there! Also we got in-n-out after!!! 😋

I'm also loving the people I've met. We have definitely ran into some weirdos so that has made me feel more at home.
We also have some supppeeerrr awesome members here. One night at dinner, we were eating with the kindest family! At one point, we were talking about whether or not we knew who our families were before we came to earth and their son explained that we knew based on their constipation..... still not quite sure what he meant by that but it was pretty halarious 🤷‍♀️😂

It's also suuuper gorgeous here! I have loved all the cactuses! Also, fun fact! Tucson is the only place in the world that grows saguaros! Those are the super cute cactuses that look like this:🌵!

Well theres a lot to talk about, but I'm running short on time... But one quick thing! As I have been adjusting to this new area, I have been relying a lot on prayer to get me through. I just have a testimony that God truly hears us when we pray! Never hesitate to go to the Lord for anything :)

Thanks so much for all the love, support, and prayers... they're much needed!
Love you all! 
💕sister chadwick 


pics-
•2 pics I got of the lightning on the drive from silver to tucson
•me & my new comp! her name is sister holbrook and I just love her!!
•I went to circle K for the first time... it's kind of a big deal here 🤷‍♀️




Comments