hikes and sisters and stuff

September 9. 2019

Hi hi hi!
Wow so much has happened this week! I feel like a months worth of stuff has happened in one week so I will share some highlights!

Today I woke up at 3am to go on a 7ish mile sunrise hike with some other missionaries and it was INCREDIBLE! It was such a fun hike and the view at the end was the bestttttt! There were a bunch of pools to hike to and stand in and it was the best!! 

Also, this week we had SISTERS CONFRENECE!! It was seriously the best! I was just a one time thing our mission did with all the sisters in the whole mission and we just got tons of good tips and had tons of good times and ahhh it was just so good to see my friends!! 

We also had some pretty cool miracles this week! We had some awesome spirit-filled lessons and we doubled our teaching pool! It wasnt that big since everyone dropped us, but still! We doubled it!! We are so excited!!

Also I had an eye appointment this week and the doctor was seriously the nicest human on earth and he gave me a killleeerr "missionary discount." He was seriously way too nice... and I got some CUTE glasses coming this week!! I am excited to be able to see at conferences and church and stuff!!

So that was a little bit about my week, but I have DEFINITELY seen miracles come as I've had faith. When I came here, I was told that this area never gave boms and never found new people and never had baptisms, but I have just been trying my best to have faith and I have seen so many miracles! It's the best!! 

But yeah! I love you all! Have a fantastic week! 
💕sister chadwick

pics! 
-at the top of the hike!!
-veiw on the hike today
-sisters confrence! with all the sisters I came out with!!
-some sisters confrence polaroids 
-we got to go see the temple on saturday night! 

Comments