job the GOAT

August 26, 2019

Wow! Every day is just a new adventure!!
Today we were about to go to the zoo, so we went to carpool with the sisters that live halfway between our place and the zoo, and when we went to their car, the window was completely smashed in and there was glass allll over the place! So we had to have the police and the forensics come... and apparently there were at least 7 car break-ins there that morning! It was crazy! 

But! This week was super busy and dun! We had zone confrence, interviews, we took a girl leaving on a mission soon out with us for the day, we did a ton of service, we fed a baby goat, and just lots of fun stuff!!

Also, the baby goats mom died giving birth, and its 2 siblings when to a different home... and they said "we named him Job becuase he lost everything"... ðŸ˜‚😂 it was so sad but soooo funny haha

My favorite quote of the week was president browning at zone confrence when he said "you fear no man and you fear no sunshine!" 

Okay, so one last thing! The other day I prayed specifically asking that something I read in my studies would help me know how I could be better... and it was so cool because there was one verse that was completely insignificant when I read it the day before, but when I read it that day, I spent a whole hour studying it and it just blew my mind how applicable it was to me!!! Prayer and scripture study is the best combo ever.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!! Love you guys!
💕sister chadwick 


pics!
-the sisters car window smooshed in
-zone confrence!
-those who know me well know that I just realllly dont like dogs. but I just love this dog sooo much!!! his name is "little bit" 
- we built a bookshelf and a porch swing on saturday!!
- az sunset pic of the week :) 
- job, the goat who lost everything







Comments