I Found True Happiness

July 22, 2019

It was truly one of the best weeks yet!! Lots and lots of fun stuff happened!

But! The absolute HIGHLIGHT was getting to do baptisms for the dead on thursday with brother quinn. Sister quinn has been doing a lot of family history and was able to get a bunch of family names... so brother quinn was dunked 14 times for the men of his family! You should have seen the smile on his face when they read the names of the people he knew personally and loved so much. 
Then, he got to baptize his wife and us for the women in his family! Sister quinn went first, and after a couple names, brother quinn stopped, looked up at us, and said, "these people are really here aren't they"... so we were basically sobbing with pure joy. It was incredible. He could feel them, we could feel them, and so could everyone in that room ❤❤❤
We also got to be confirmed for the same people we were baptized for, then we got special permission to do endowments that day as well! So I got to take one name through the initiatory and endowment as well ALL in one day which was SO COOL. The whole day, I just kept thinking "yup, this is true happiness. I have found it!"


Ahhhhh so amazing. This work is insane. Honestly what could be better?? 

Zone confrence was also way fun this week. I always love seeing all my friends. I am grateful to still be in neighboring zones with my twin tower, sister wood, from the mtc💕 im glad someone can be taller than everyone with me!

Well theres just so much to be grateful for! I have a testimony that this gospel is TRUE and can bring so much happiness! I just finished studying the book of mormon all the way through this week and I just know without a doubt that this book was restored specifically for our day and can help us through anything, and can bless our lives!! If you haven't read it lately, I highly reccomend it ;)

love you all!!
💕sister chadwick 



pics-
we found a pink wall while tracting, so we had to take quick pics :))
(also, yup I'm wearing a coat! It still gets cold in silver city!... not excited to be with the rest of the mish in the 100s)😬





annnddd, zone confrence picsss- new mexico zone and gila valley zone 🙏

Comments