Cheese

August 5, 2019

Sooo! After 6 months, I got me some cheese! I am going to North Tucson!! Its the Catalina/ San Manuel area and I have heard a ton of good things! Its kinnnnd of crazy becuase silver city is my home! And I'm totally going to miss everyone! And I have six months of stuff to pack ðŸ˜‚ but I am pretty excited to start a new adventure!

So today is a little crazy so I'm gonna keep it short, but we had Karen's baptism this weekend and it went so well! Her husband even came to church for her confirmation yesterday, and when she bore her testimony he started tearing up! It was definitely a milagro (miracle hehe)!

And I want to share one last weird-people-in-silver-city story from this week-
So we were volunteering at a food bank on Wednesday and an old guy came up behind me and said "I'm quite fond of tall women! You're sooo unique!" Soooo I turn around and I was like "uhhhhh thanks!..?" And then he started reading mine and my comps tags and said "I have something to share with you ladies" and then he went on spouting out a bunch of anti-mormon stuff and finished by saying "I just really love you sisters, I really do".... so we just smiled and nodded and said "thanks for sharing" and we walked away content with knowing that we had the full story to all he was trying to break our testimonies with haha... gotta love it!

So! I am sad to go, but it is insane to look back at where I was when I first got here! My testimony has grown so much, I have seen countless miracles, and I have felt so much love from my savior. The biggest miracle of all is the person I have become! I am honestly so happy and I cant wait to continue on with this work! 

Love you all! Wish me luck in the AZ heat ðŸ˜…

💕sister Chadwick

Pics! 
Me playing a spam-jo 
Post baptism DQ
Cool storm/rainbow 
Karen's baptis ft. Sister demills thumb :)



Comments